Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Duluth Day 1

Well, it has been a very long time since I have updated my blog. It has been a very busy 3 weeks on equine medicine, have of that rotation i couldn't sleep b/c I kept having dreams I was a persistant carrier of Salmonella (which of course isn't true).

But now I am relaxing in Duluth, MN with the Pitel side of the family. We are staying at a warehouse that was converted into suites. I think our room has more square footage then our duplux. It has 3 bedrooms, a full kitchen, dining room, jacuzzi and a sauna!

This morning we walked along the water and watched the ships come in. Adam got yelled at over the loud speaker by the bridgeguard for sitting on the Coast Guard ship. We then sat by the rocks in which I made a feble attempt at skipping rocks.

For lunch we went to Grandma's (which use to be a brothel for lonely sailors back in the days). After lunch we went to the Great Lakes Aquarium. It wasn't quite an aquarium but Nathan and I had a ton of fun playing with the water exhibit of the great lakes and how they are connected with canals. After the aquarium, we came back to the room for some R and R. Nathan, Adam, and I went down for appetizers where Adam got a beer without an id. Anyway, that is our day thus far.

No comments: