Monday, June 19, 2006

LIFE SECTION
This weekend, Nathan and I headed to Madison to visit Cameron. Upon getting there he introduced us to his roomie's foster kitties. She is fostering them for a couple of weeks, to get them socialized and used to people before they are "fixed" and adopted out to new homes. Take a look at the precious faces:

Then we headed up to Nathan's parents house so that Nathan could play golf with his dad on father's day.

Arg...I guess I am not really in the writing mood so I will end it here.


2 comments:

LutherLiz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LutherLiz said...

My delete sorry!

Hi Brooke!

This is Liz (Kristin's sister!). I started a blog today and am tracking down people I know! How are you doing? Are you glad to be back in WI?