Friday, February 10, 2012

Toddler YouTube Videos

Making dinner while trying to entertain a 3 month old and a 2 year old can sometimes be challenging.  Especially if your two year old wants to assist or has a trouble making ant in his pants.  One day I turned to YouTube to see if I could find some songs for him to sing and I found a few great videos I have saved:

The classic Dr. Seuss videos!  I was so excited since I haven't seen these videos in well over 20 years (jeez, I feel old).  But right now S is really into Cat in the Hat and Green Eggs and Ham.

Cat in the Hat, Cat in the Hat (part 2)
Green Eggs and Ham

We also found a few videos for some of his currently favorite books:
The Hungry Caterpillar 
Pete the Cat (I always wondered how his song went, now I know!)

Of course we needed to find some nursery rhyme videos since I am horrible at remembering them (yes, my DH did have to reteach me Old Mac Donald).  Hoopla Kidz channel on YouTube had some cute versions of the nursery rhymes along with fables (which S isn't quite into yet).  His favorites are:

ABC song
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Old Mac Donald
Wheels on the Bus

I will add to this list as it grows.

No comments: