Monday, June 20, 2005

Festival of the Pet

On Sunday Mason and I volunteered at "Festival of the Pet" in Oklahoma City. We helped man the "Paws for Friendship" booth. Mason drew alot of attention (as he always does) and by the end of the day I had come to expect the same exact conversation with each person. Curious attendee: "What kind of dog is he?" Me: "A golden retriever" Curious attendee: : " He's HUGE!, Look at those paws". Yes, yes, I know my dog is big boned. And yes, he is full bred and even hit the show circuit as a youngster. No, he isn't part Great Pyrenese.

Oh, well. We had a good time. I got some really cheap dog toys to try and replace the much missed Duck Butt, whose place has yet to be filled.

Here is one an "interesting" art form we saw:


Red, white and blue poodle Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »